Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico, are nowadays a trendy option for patients in the United States and Canada looking to save.
Dental implants solve various functional and aesthetic problems, from delaying natural aging to the chance of enjoying your favorite foods again after missing one or several teeth.
But, is it possible to have a safe procedure abroad with the same quality as in USA and Canada?
If you want to know the benefits of dental implants in Tijuana, Mexico, please keep reading this guide!
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a titanium alloy placed during a surgical procedure into the jaw bone to obtain the full functionality of the implant. Once healed, an extension is placed to connect the final crown and implant.
How do I know if I am a good candidate for a dental implant?
Before taking any decision, it is essential to keep good oral health of your gums, so your jaw can support the implant.
Some patients with gingivitis or bone loss may sometimes not qualify for a dental implant. But don’t worry, our dental implant specialists will make sure to examine your case and determine the right solution. So, where to get teeth implants without spending a fortune?
At Previa Implant Center in Tijuana, we have the perfect solution for you!
We have over 35 years of experience providing digital planning and a surgical guide for the dental implant services we offer.
We use state-of-the-art technology and innovation in every procedure, assuring the success of all implant-supported restoration and providing biofunctional, minimally invasive results for the comfort of our patients.
How can we help with your dental implant treatment?
- During your visit to Previa Implant Center, our dental specialists will take different 2D and 3D studies to determine the current condition of the jawbone and see if there is any loss of bone in the area where the implant is needed.
- Then, they will print it and discuss the best alternative for your specific case.
- Once this step is ready, we can proceed with the surgical part. At this stage, the dentist will place the implant following the digital planning. Then, he’ll close the gum where he previously put the implant.
- This is perhaps the most critical part of the process, post-operative care and waiting for osseointegration. It may take up to 4 to 5 months, and it is vital that the dental implant naturally fuses with the bone.
- A few months later, the dentist will place the abutment that will work as the basis for the final restoration. In other words, it is an extension that protrudes from the gum where the last tooth will remain.
During all this process, our amenities for you are:
- Transportation from the border crossing to our clinic and back (10 minutes)
- Privilege location in the golden area of Tijuana
- Gastronomic area in the surroundings
- 9-level parking space
- Security and controlled access
- First-floor location
Now that you know where to get teeth implants call us! We will study your smile and adapt to the dental implant consultation you need with comfort, functionality, aesthetics, and a competitive cost.
Hope to see you soon!