Mexico has become popular among Canadians and Americans for affordable all on 4 dental implants. Mexican cities like Tijuana are one of the favorite destinations since it is located right over the US-Mexico border, and it is really easy to reach from the US.
How much does all-on-4 cost?
All-on-4 dental implants cost in Mexico ranges from USD 7,085 to USD 12,475 per arch. This means that you can save nearly 70% on dental implant services.
Plus, it’s well known that it can be challenging to obtain dental treatment without insurance in the USA. Fortunately, the same technique is available in Mexico at a lower price with the same quality.
Why is Mexico a good destination for dental tourism?
- It is 50 to 70% cheaper than in the United States
- Travel time is short
- Follow-up appointments are easily available
- Sterilization and sanitation practices in clinics abroad are a priority
- You can find bilingual dentists that will help you with anything you need
What are all-on-4 Implants?
- It is a full mouth repair technique where 4 dental implants support the full-arch dental prosthesis
- Teeth implants are designed to simulate your natural tooth roots. Along with the jawbone, they assemble a strong base for artificial teeth
- They won’t wobble or move in your mouth. Therefore, you can speak and eat normally
- The all-on-four method can be completed in 1 to 3 visits, depending on your preferences and needs
What is the procedure?
Step 1: Examination and restorative plan
First, the dentist will check your oral cavity. He will take CT scans and X-rays to design the procedure.
Step 2: Preparation
Then, the dentist may execute optional or prerequisite procedures that will increase the success of your dental implants. Techniques such as scaling, RCT, and filling reduce the possibility of an infection.
Step 3: Placement of the implants
You will receive local anesthesia, and the dentist will use a dental drill to make space for implants.
Implants will be placed in the bone, and then he will fit an artificial teeth arch over it.
As soon as the anesthesia is out of your body, you can start using your new teeth for eating soft foods at the beginning.
After that, it will take 6 to 9 months for the implants to heal. During this time, the implants and the jawbone osseointegrate, which means they fuse.
Now that you are aware of the all-on-4 dental implants cost in Mexico, it is time for you to make the best decision of your life. Contact Previa Implant Center in Tijuana and schedule a dental implant consultation for your new teeth!
Restore your smile safely, with exceptional technology and the quality you deserve, with the same or even better material than in the USA.
Together, we will achieve extraordinary results. Call us now!