Have you heard about this technique? It’s one of the best procedures to get that smile you have always wanted! Learn more.
What do you know about the “All On 4” and “All On 6” techniques? These are two types of dental implant procedures that solve the most common problems presented by patients who require the replacement of dental pieces.
Is this your case? Perfect! You are in the right place. Keep reading to learn everything about dental implants and where is the best dental clinic for all on 6 dental implants in Mexico.
What are the All On 4 and All On 6 implants?
Implantology is one of the most common dental treatments. Many patients of very different ages need dental implants to replace lost pieces due to accidents, illnesses, or other reasons.
Currently, there are two prevalent techniques: “all on 4 dental implants” and “all on 6 dental implants“. Both are an excellent alternative for patients who require a complete restoration of one or both jaws.
We are talking about a technique through which it is possible to restore the entire arch without performing an implant per each tooth. This saves time and allows full arches to be fixed in 24 hours instead of needing several days as was the case before.
The restoration of the denture is carried out with just 4 or 6 implants, which hold the entire prosthesis.
What is the difference between them?
All on 4 implants consist of placing four implants for the entire arch, adapting to instances in which there is mild to moderate bone atrophy. Then, the dentist installs the prosthesis instantly, so there is no waiting time between carrying out the implant and placing the teeth.
On the other hand, All on 6 consists of six implants used in moderate or severe atrophy of the bone tissue and those with some periodontal disease or osteomyelitis.
In this case, the prosthesis will be installed two or three days after making the implants.
Benefits of these implants
Among the main benefits of opting for these types of implants, we can highlight:
- The process takes less time since there are no long waiting periods like traditional implants.
- Once the intervention is done, the time required is also smaller, resulting in greater patient comfort.
- The whole treatment is much shorter, minimizing interventions and starting recovery from day one.
- The surgery is much faster and easier, which also reduces the risks for the patient.
- Although the dentist does not place the final prosthesis on the first day, he puts a provisional one so the patient can leave the clinic smiling and feeling happy.
- It is so fast that it allows the patient to eat normally in a much shorter time.
- It is a more affordable treatment, especially in bone resorption or moderates to severe bone atrophy, since it reduces the number of dental implants attached.
Are you looking for a dental clinic that offers quality procedures such as All on 6 dental implants in Mexico?
Contact us! At Previa Implant Center, we offer dental implant services made for you, providing a safe process, quality, and optimum follow-up with the best technology and equipment.
We have 35 years of experience. Are you ready to change your life forever? So are we!
Let us take care of your smile.